Find events to connect with your community
- Sat, Mar 06Online EventJoin Chef Paolo Ferrero for a fun Italian cooking class LIVE from the Piemonte region of Italy. Paolo will teach us how to make delicious but simple Tomato & Parmesan Risotto, a light and crunchy Fennel salad, and an easy yet delicious Hazelnut Cake.
- Sun, Mar 07Online EventHarness the energy of spring through this interactive workshop with Energy Medicine Yoga teacher, Kerri Cooke as she guides you through yoga postures, breath work, meditation and acupressure practices blending with the Chinese element of spring to bring your body, mind and spirit in balance.
- Tue, Mar 09Online EventKids can bloom into joy and peace with this special four week spring series hosted by children’s yoga teacher, Michele Bickley. Children will practice yoga poses, activities, games and songs while connecting, sharing, laughing, moving and breathing with each other.
- Sat, Mar 13Online EventTogether, we will explore yoga philosophies and practices and we will learn how to engage with them both on and off the mat. The class structure is half conversation and half movement. Topics vary weekly and include meditation, the chakras, mythology, Ayurveda, chanting, and more!
- Mon, Mar 15Online EventJoin Michele Bickley to explore the practice of Yoga Postures (asana), Breath work (pranayama), Meditation (Dhyana) and Self-Study (Svadhyaya) to embody the loving art of self-care and create a renewed energy and vitality.
- Thu, Mar 18Online EventJoin Kerri for this delightful 4 Week Course to access JOY & embrace the energy of Spring using EMY (Energy Medicine Yoga)!
- Fri, Mar 19Online EventJoin Nikki in a beautiful exploration to cultivate and create balance of the body, mind, and spirit, through yoga postures (asana) and breath work (pranayama). When you are feeling balanced physically, mentally, and emotionally, you are in harmony.